Our client, a locally-owned and operated jewelry store have a strong repeat client base but wanted to grow their market share with a younger demographic. Our client came to us with a goal of holding their position within the standard pillars of digital marketing like SEM and SEO while also deploying new tactics like mobile-only targeted display and video campaigns.
- Reach jewelry intenders and increase sales
- Reach affluent millennials with video content to keep customer’s brand relevant and to of mind as their first choice of jeweler
- Stay in front of low funnel consumers on Google, Yahoo and Bing when they are searching for brands and product lines that our customer carries
- Increase footprint with ever-growing mobile audience
Our team of digital experts crafted a digital awareness campaign starting with sending our client’s message to a strategically designed target audience of affluent jewelry intenders. These users are targeted with display ads on our owned and operated site and re-messaged with display ads on the extended network.
InStory video displayed our client’s message inside articles on our news site. The InStory video set out to tell our client’s story, highlighting their custom jeweler capabilities and specifically how special it is to be a bride.
SEM & SEO
SEO was utilized to ensure our client’s site shows up high in the search engine results page on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Our team implemented a SEM strategy for our client to stay competitive in the categories Diamond Jewelry, Watches and Engagement Rings.
Through constant monitoring, ongoing campaign optimization, and regular face-to-face meetings to discuss campaign performance our team of experts was able to achieve the following for our client:
- Overall website traffic increased by 20.5% year over year
- 9% increase of mobile traffic year over year
- 7% increase in website lead conversions year over year